Who We Are
CDS Logistics was founded in Baltimore, MD during the late 1980's. Initially, the company was an over-the-road transportation specialist focusing on commercial "high value" products such as fine art, communication equipment, copiers and other large electronic equipment. We also operated a small fleet of straight trucks servicing the local Baltimore area for similar products.
Over the years, we've successfully expanded our local distribution business through the addition of new accounts, primarily in the home delivery market. In the early 2000's, the company won several significant new pieces of business in the home improvement industry, namely kitchen cabinets and millwork. This lead to the founding of our current network of 60+ locations, servicing 48 states across the US, and our continued focus on being the best provider of distribution services within the home delivery segment.
Today, CDS Logistics is a leading "Last Mile" home delivery provider servicing regional and national customers across the entire United States. Our superior service, attention to detail and state-of-the-art technology sets us apart from our competition and is a testament to our rapidly expanding customer base and long-term relationships.
CDS Management Team
- Roy Cranford, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Kabernagel, CFO, email@example.com
- Bob Linck, Director of Business Development / Network Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Heary, Director of Sales and Marketing, email@example.com
- Steve Burgess, Director of Information Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org